Shhhh... Testing in Progress

A garden-growing, pest control-spraying, novel-writing, violin-teaching, homestead-experimenting, talent-developing, homeschooling, learning as we go, and enjoying the motorcycle-riding journey kind of family...

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Where Did All The Pictures Go...

(Think of an old song for that post title... 'long time passing...'  Maybe I'm dating myself too much here.)

--->Okay, so why aren't there awesome pictures to go along with these posts, Jenn?!  I'm super disappointed in you!!!

To be honest:  Yeah, me too.

Well, soon after we moved in, my computer went KA-PUT.

And, for some reason, I DON'T LIKE LOSING PICTURES... (except ones of me *wink wink*)

 So, I've been biding my time about putting pictures on my computer...
Which means I don't take time to put them on posts...
Which means I haven't been blogging much.
--->(OBVIOUSLY, JENN...)

So I go to finally put all my pictures on my computer now that I have a bigger hard drive...
ONLY to find out that I need a new program to mix the two photo libraries together.  *sigh*

--->WHAT OTHER ROAD BLOCKS WILL YOU RUN INTO???
--->I JUST WANT PICTURES AND BLOGGING!!!
--->I MUST HAVE MY GILSON BLOGGING!!!

So, with $20 less in my pocket, I'm hoping to get my photos to LIKE (not the facebook kind of like) eachother in ONE library...

Then I can make our family history books with blurb.com this summer.  (Which you should totally look into turning your blogs into books, btw...)

P.S.  Take a minute to go back and look at those old photos from a couple of years or so back... it just... does something... to ya... ya know, man?!  *sniff sniff*

No comments:

Post a Comment