Our first concert in the Scera Shell Outdoor Theatre
was for Now I Can's Benefit Concert
with Ryan Innes
A children's choir performed before the show -
and they sang my favorite NOW I CAN song that Ryan Innes
put together.
Miss Utah County was there.
My girls could sniff royalty out a mile away!
Ryan Innes has an AWESOME voice - and a really fascinating story.
I look forward to buying his CD's.
It started to get a little chilly.
but a little popcorn and some free t-shirts made it all better.
:)
Oh Yes...
Before the show, we all went out to eat!
To this fancy place called 'The Parking Lot Grass Off State'.
:)
Don't know why, but everyone ate everything so fast!
Maybe we should rephrase that: "The Lounge on the Grass in the Scera Pools Parking Lot"
Real sophisticated. $50 a plate. Uh hem. I meant $.50 a plate.
No comments:
Post a Comment