Shhhh... Testing in Progress

A garden-growing, pest control-spraying, novel-writing, violin-teaching, homestead-experimenting, talent-developing, homeschooling, learning as we go, and enjoying the motorcycle-riding journey kind of family...

Saturday, February 21, 2009

ANOTHER Loose Tooth!!!

Saturday, February 21, 2009
Debany comes up to Dane and I this morning and says, "Guess what! I have another loose tooth!"  And sure enough, it WAS!  We immediately began to sing a familiar song - "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth."  And that has been our theme song all day so far!

Any guesses on when THIS one will come out?!  
Leave a comment soon!  Before it happens! 

(Maybe there'll be a nice surprise for the closest.) 



4 comments:

  1. Debany's Guess: Sunday, March 1st, 2009

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myanna's Guess: Saturday, February 28th, 2009

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn's Guess: Tuesday, March 3rd, 2009

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Debany. Boy that means our kids are growing up.=(
    Jamie's guess: Monday, March 2nd, 2009
    (Izzy just found her 1st loose tooth last night. She was thrilled then, but this morning trying to eat breakfast it wasn't so thrilling.=)

    ReplyDelete