Shhhh... Testing in Progress

A garden-growing, pest control-spraying, novel-writing, violin-teaching, homestead-experimenting, talent-developing, homeschooling, learning as we go, and enjoying the motorcycle-riding journey kind of family...

Monday, February 2, 2009

Keeping Track

I've talked with another mom with a little boy with the same conditions as Porter.  One of her recommendations was to keep a journal.  I've been blogging some of it, but I want to make sure that all the little things get posted.  With Porter, it's all about the little things.  Some days can be very discouraging -- a journal is a perfect remedy for such.

Last week of January Progress --
*Open right hand when you say 'open'
*Scooting up onto the bottom stair on his own
*Up to kneeling
*Scooting over things (like when mommy's in the way)
*Drinking from a sippy with the right hand (and kind of from a cup - eh.)
*Loves saying 'mama' and picking up 'dada' -- and a whole bunch of other sounds!
*Exploring different positions (belly, back, legs up, rolling over, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment